This completely ITH Top Zip Two Zipper Purse has a rectangular shape with a top zipper opening and a side pocket with a zipper opening. This is an unlined purse, with fabric inside side pocket and has option for purse straps and D-rings. This purse finishes by turning the vinyl in to hide side seams. Very detailed instructions written including pictures, make this purse easy to create, even for beginners! This design is an 8 minute stitch out (600 spm) and the overall project takes about 20 minutes to complete!
- Made in one hooping, this design creates a plain front with a plain back.
- 1 designs, 3 sizes use 5×7, 6×10 and 8 x 12 hoops.
- This design is intended for use with vinyl or other non-fraying fabric for the purse body and cotton or like fabric for the pocket.
- Requires tear away stabilizer, vinyl for purse, fabric for inside side pocket, FOE or ribbon, clasp or D-ring optional, 2 standard non-metal zipper 2 inches longer than purse is wide.
- Machine formats included: DST, EXP, JEF, HUS, PES, VIP, VP3, XXX.
- Stitch-map, JPEG of the stitched design and PDF design instructions included.
- Finished Sizes and Stitch Count: 4.75 x 6.25 inches, 2239; 6 X 7.50 inches, 2614; 7.5 x 10.5 inches, 3417.
- Vinyl, zippers, purse straps, D-rings, are from http://www.glitterbugfairy.com
- Learn to make this purse easily by viewing my Youtube video tutorial, just click link https://youtu.be/NQBEuP7Ahig