This My 1st Christmas Baby Bib is perfect for your baby’s special Christmas Day! With side snap closure, it is easy for Moms and Dads to put on their precious baby. There is no bulk, snaps or velcro at the back of the neck, making this bib more comfortable for baby!
- This mostly In the Hoop Bib Project stitches embroidery fill number and Santa hat and satin stitched lettering on front and a plain back. Small hand sewn whip stitches finish the stitching process!
- 3 design sizes to stitch: 1 design in 8 X12 hoop and 2 designs to stitch in a 8 X 9.4 hoop that includes the standard neck size and a newborn neck size.
- This bib is intended for use with absorbent fabric and uses a snap set for side neck closure.
- Machine formats included: DST, EXP, JEF, HUS, PES, VIP, VP3, XXX.
- Stitch-map, JPEG of the stitched design and a PDF with picture instructions is included.
- Finished Size: 7.75 X 11.10 inches tall and 7.75 X 9.44 inches tall with standard neck size approximately 4-1/4 X 3.5 inches tall; and 7.75 X 9.44 inches tall with newborn neck size approximately 4 X 3 inches tall. Add additional snaps for adjustable fitting.
- Stitch Count: newborn: 9640; standard neck 8 X 9.4 hoop 9765; standard neck 8 X12 hoop 9948.