This Liberty Crown Headband Slide On, super festive for 4th of July or other patriotic crowning event, is made entirely in your embroidery hoop (no extra sewing required) and it is easy to make, even for beginners!
- This feltie headband design creates a decorative front and plain back, with a casing through the center for it to slide onto a headband or elastic. The crown will stand up when positioned in the center of the headband.
- With satin and triple stitches, this design is intended for use with felt, vinyl, canvas or other non-fraying material.
- One design size, 7 inches wide x 5 inches tall, uses a 5×7 size hoop to stitch one crown and a 8×12 size hoop to stitch two crowns.
- Machine formats included: DST, EXP, JEF, HUS, PES, VIP, VP3, XXX
- Stitch-map, JPEG of the stitched design and a PDF with easy to follow instructions included.
- 1 Finished Sizes: 7.5 inches wide x 5.25 inches tall, having a .5 inch opening to slide onto a 10mm or 3/8 inch headband.
- The design is for the feltie crown slide, no headband or physical product is included.