This totally ITH Spanish Alphabet Learning Tablet is quiet time inspired and designed as a hands on learning tool for busy young children and toddlers. Trace and learn to print the Spanish alphabet with these mark on, wipe off tablets! This is perfect for those who are Spanish speaking and those who want their children to start learning Spanish!
- Set includes all letters A-Z that use a 5×7 hoop size.
- Tablets have 3-hole punch along top for eyelets, rings, ribbon etc to create book style tablets.
- Made for use with chalkboard fabric, felt, vinyl or other non-fraying fabric.
- Machine formats included: DST, EXP, PES, JEF, HUS, VIP, VP3, XXX
- Stitch-map, JPEG of stitched design, and easy to follow instructions in PDF format so beginners can make them.
- Finished Sizes & Stitch Counts: 7.25 x 5.25 inches tall, A-C, 6216; D-F, 6026; G-I, 5763, J-L, 5224; M-N, 6306; O-Q, 6314; R-T, 5589; U-W, 5742; X-Z, 5161.
- Cover tablet and coordinating zipper pouch for markers, crayons, chalk sold separately.