This totally ITH Alphabet Learning Tablet is quiet time inspired and designed as a hands on learning tool for busy young children and toddlers. Trace and learn to print the alphabet with these mark on, wipe off tablets! On the final tablet is a congratulating satin stitch outline graduate cap!
- Set includes all letters A-Z that use a 5×7 hoop size.
- Tablets have 3-hole punch along top for eyelets, rings, ribbon etc to create book style tablets.
- Made for use with chalkboard fabric, felt, vinyl or other non-fraying fabric.
- Machine formats included: DST, EXP, PES, JEF, HUS, VIP, VP3, XXX
- Stitch-map, JPEG of stitched design, and easy to follow instructions in PDF format so beginners can make them.
- Finished Sizes & Stitch Counts: 7.25 x 5.25 inches tall, A-C, 6216; D-F, 6026; G-I, 5763, J-L, 5224; M-O, 6173; P-R, 6164; S-U, 5602; V-X, 5695; Y-Z, 5214.
- Cover tablet and coordinating zipper pouch for markers, crayons, chalk sold separately.