This totally ITH Alphabet Learning Tablet is quiet time inspired and designed as a hands on learning tool for busy young children and toddlers. Trace, print, draw, color and spell with these mark on, wipe off tablets!
- Set includes all letters A-Z, each letter with corresponding word to trace, print, spell, and an outline coloring design for added fun, all using a 5×7 hoop size.
- Tablets have 3-hole punch along top for eyelets, rings, ribbon etc to create book style tablets.
- Made for use with chalkboard fabric, felt, vinyl or other non-fraying fabric.
- Machine formats included: DST, EXP, PES, JEF, HUS, VIP, VP3, XXX.
- Stitch-map, JPEG of stitched design, and easy to follow instructions in PDF format so beginners can make them.
- Finished Sizes & Stitch Counts: 7.25 x 5.25 inches tall, A, 4893; B, 4401; C, 4356; D, 4807; E, 4708; F, 5172; G, 6255; H, 5171; I, 4425; J, 5537; K, 4573; L, 4452; M, 4217; N, 5338; O, 4733; P, 5074; Q, 4750; R, 5320; S, 4561; T, 4388; U, 5622; V, 4888; W, 4962; X, 5222; Y, 4670; Z, 5103.
- Cover tablet and coordinating zipper pouch for markers, crayons, chalk sold separately.