This totally ITH Tablet Cover & Zipper Pouch Set is a perfect accompaniment for any of my quiet time inspired Learning Tablet Sets for busy young children and toddlers. Trace, print, draw, color and spell, wipe off on the cover and store markers, chalk, crayons, cleaning cloth in the Zipper Pouch!
- Set includes: Learning is a Hoot Cover and Zipper Pouch Back Cover that use a 5×7 hoop size.
- Covers have 3-hole punch along top for eyelets, rings, ribbon etc to create book style covers for the tablets.
- Made for use with chalkboard fabric, felt, vinyl or other non-fraying fabric.
- Machine formats included: DST, EXP, PES, JEF, HUS, VIP, VP3, XXX
- Stitch-map, JPEG of stitched design, and easy to follow instructions in PDF format so beginners can make them.
- Finished Size and Stitch Count: approximately 7.25 x 5.25 inches tall; Cover, 9137, Pouch, 1718.
- Fits perfectly on top and in back of any Learning Tablet Set.