This completely ITH Zipper Purse features a mighty Eagle with fierce eyes. Single zipper, unlined purse has option for purse straps, D-rings, and single clasp. Two styles, one flat style finishes with outside side seams and one style finishes by turning the vinyl in to hide side seams. Very detailed instructions for each style, written including pictures, make this purse easy to create, even for beginners!
- Made in one hooping, this design creates a decorative front with a plain back.
- 8 designs, 4 sizes using 4×4, 5×7, 6×10 and 8 x 12 hoop sizes, each size with 2 finishing seam options.
- This design is intended for use with felt, vinyl or other non-fraying fabric.
- Requires tear away or cutaway stabilizer, vinyl, FOE or ribbon, clasp or D-ring optional, standard non-metal zipper 2 inches longer than purse is wide.
- Machine formats included: DST, EXP, JEF, HUS, PES, VIP, VP3, XXX.
- Stitch-map, JPEG of the stitched design and PDF design instructions included.
- Finished Sizes and Stitch Count: FLAT Style: 3.25 x 3.92 inches, 5970; 5 X 7 inches, 9616; 6.22 x 8.71 inches, 11900; 7.70 x 10.79 inches, 14864. TURN Style: 3.31 x 3.92 inches, 5986; 5.05 X 7.06 inches,9636; 6.30 x 8.78 inches, 11882; 7.76 x 10.86 inches, 14862.