This Bandana Style Baby Bid with side snap closure is easy for Moms and Dads to put on their precious baby. With a side snap, there is no bulk, snaps or velcro at the back of the neck, making this bib more comfortable for baby!
- This mostly In the Hoop Bib Project stitches a plain front and plain back with a small hand sewn whip stitch to finish the stitching process!
- Front of bib can be monogrammed or a design placed to personalize using your own fonts or designs.
- 3 design sizes to stitch: 1 design in 8 X 12 hoop and 2 designs to stitch in a 8 X 9.4 hoop that includes the standard neck size and a newborn neck size.
- This bib is intended for use with absorbent fabric and uses a snap set for side neck closure.
- Machine formats included: DST, EXP, JEF, HUS, PES, VIP, VP3, XXX
- Stitch-map, JPEG of the stitched design and a PDF with picture instructions is included.
- Finished Size: 7.75 X 11.10 inches tall and 7.75 X 9.44 inches tall with standard neck size approximately 4-1/4 X 3.5 inches tall; and 7.75 X 9.44 inches tall with newborn neck size approximately 4 X 3 inches tall. Add additional snaps for adjustable fitting.
- Stitch Count: newborn: 1948; standard neck 8 X 9.4 hoop 2090; standard neck 8 X 12 hoop 2254.