This 1st Mother’s Day Crown Headband Slide On can be worn proudly for Mom’s earned crowning event! It is made entirely in your embroidery hoop (no extra sewing required) and it is easy to make, even for beginners!
- This feltie headband design creates a decorative front and plain back, with a casing through the center for it to slide onto a headband or elastic. The crown will stand up when positioned in the center of the headband.
- This embroidery fill and outline design with satin stitched font is intended for use with felt, vinyl, canvas or other non-fraying material.
- Two design sizes, 4 and 5 inch wide use a 4×4 size hoop and a 5×7 size hoop.
- Machine formats included: DST, EXP, JEF, HUS, PES, VIP, VP3, XXX
- Stitch-map, JPEG of the stitched design and a PDF with easy to follow instructions included.
- Finished Sizes and Stitch Counts: 4 x 3.75 inches tall, 6805 stitches and 5 x 4 inches tall, 8006 stitches, both having a .5 inch opening to slide onto a 10mm or 3/8 inch headband.
- The design is for the feltie slide, no headband or physical product is included.