Learning Tablet - Things that Go
This totally ITH Things that Go Learning Tablet is quiet time inspired and designed as a hands on learning tool for busy young children and toddlers. Trace, print, draw, color and spell with these mark on, wipe off tablets!
- Set includes 5 Things that Go: boat, bus, car, plane and train that use a 5x7 hoop size.
- Tablets have 3-hole punch along top for rivets, rings, ribbon etc to create book style tablets.
- Made for use with chalkboard fabric, felt, vinyl or other non-fraying fabric.
- Machine formats included: DST, EXP, PES, JEF, HUS, VIP, VP3, XXX
- Stitch-map, JPEG of stitched design, and easy to follow instructions in .pdf format so beginners can make them.
- Finished size: approximately 7.25 x 5.25 inches tall.
- Cover tablet and coordinating zipper pouch for markers, crayons, chalk sold separately.