Bad to the Bone with Bow Doggie Bandana
This doggie bandana designs says it just right when your fur baby girl is Bad to the Bone!
- Stitch it 2 ways: 1) In one hooping, the Bad to the Bone with Bow design creates the decorative front with a plain backing OR 2) In two hoopings with the back being a previously stitched doggie bandana, making it reversible.
- Creates a casing to slide bandana onto dog collar sizes 3/8 inch and 1/2 inch with plastic buckles, and 1 inch or smaller collars with a flat steel buckle.
- Two (2) design sizes included for a 5x7 size hoop: 6 x 5 inches long and 7 x 5 inches long.
- This design is intended for multi-fabric use: felt, vinyl and other non-fraying materials, AND cotton, flannel, fleece, 4-way knit type fabrics.
- Machine formats included: DST, EXP, JEF, HUS, PES, VIP, VP3, XXX.
- Stitch-map, JPEG of the stitched design and .pdf design instructions included.
All ITH Doggie Bandana designs are interchangeable to make them reversible!