This Poodle Skirt Set Elf Outfit features your 1950’s at the hop favorites!! Rock around the clock with your elf wearing a leashed poodle on skirt, monogram poodle head on V neck top with big buttoned belt, snap on scarf and saddle shoes. The set is fast and easy to stitch.
- This Poodle Skirt Set with accessories is a completely in the hoop design created to fit a 10 to 11 inch elf or doll with very thin arms.
- 4 design sizes to stitch: 1 skirt in a 5×7 hoop, 1 V-neck top design in a 5×7 hoop, 1 scarf design in a 4×4 hoop and 1 pair of saddle shoes in a 4×4 hoop.
- This outfit with accessories design works best when made with fleece, knit, t-shirt or similar fabric that is a bit stretchy. Scarf design can also be made with felt. Use snap set to secure scarf around doll neck.
- Machine formats included: DST, EXP, JEF, HUS, PES, VIP, VP3, XXX.
- Stitch-map, JPEG of the stitched design and a PDF with written and picture instructions is included making it is easy to stitch even for beginners.
- Finished Sizes and Stitch Counts: Skirt: 5.07 inches x 4.76 inches, 4739; V-Neck Top: 6.04 inches x 3.59 inches, 3665; Scarf: 2.75 inches x 3.42 inches, 1243; Saddle Shoes: .97 inches x 1.74 inches (each shoe), 665.
- Coordinating Elf’s Pet Reindeer Vest Set and St. Bernard Vest Set designs, both with saddle shoes, sold separately.